NAVITEL® releases Q3 2020 map update for Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan
Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan Q3 2020 maps are now available to the users of Navitel Navigator.
The map of Russia in Q3 2020 release contains 177 206 cities and settlements, including 26 095 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 3 895 130 km. 10 355 644 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes, and other Point of Interest numbering 1 348 319 places.
- Updated the database of the road network, enforcement cameras, alerts about potential danger zones and maintenance services across the whole Russian territory.
- Updated database of POI across the whole Russian territory.
The following cartographic data have been updated:
- Moscow and Moscow region:
- New objects of road infrastructure have been added: a new section of the Central Ring Road from M-11 to M-7;
- Southern relief road for Kutuzovsky Avenue (from The Third Ring Road to Minskaya street);
- an interchange of the Moscow Ring Road and Volokolamskoe Highway;
- the road from M-3 to the village of Maryino in the New Moscow;
- an interchange of M-8 and Krasnoarmeyskoye Highway in Pushkino;
- an interchange on M-7 in Obukhovo settlement;
- the overpass across the railway tracks in Dedovsk;
- a bypass around the village of Myachkovo.
- St. Petersburg: Saint Petersburg Ring Road-Novoe Devyatkino interchange was added;
- Ivanovo region: added Western bypass of Ivanovo;
- Nizhny Novgorod region: has been added Neklyudovo - Zolotovo road;
- Pskov Region: the information of the reconstruction of Pozemsky Street in Pskov was added.
- Ivanovo region: Ilyinskoye-Khovanskoye, Lezhnevo, Palekh, Pistsovo;
- Tver region: Selizharovo;
- Yaroslavl region: Pesochnoe, Semibratovo.
A massive work has been done to update the map, address base, road restrictions, etc. using the information received from the program users, satellite images, and field surveys in Belgorod, Bryansk, Volgograd, Voronezh, Kaluga, Kursk, Leningrad, Lipetsk, Moscow, Oryol, Rostov, Saratov, Sverdlovsk, Tambov, Tula, Tyumen and Chelyabinsk regions, the Republic of Bashkortostan, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), as well as the Perm and Khabarovsk Territories.
New maps of 7 detailed settlements were added:
The settlements in the Perm Territory (Orda and Kueda), the Republic of Sakha (Khandyga village, Tumul village, Tyungyulyu village) have been updated "down to the street level".
The objects of tourist infrastructure and popular places of winter recreation in Russia including the road network, accesses to hotels and recreation places, attractions and viewing platforms, infrastructure, hotels, etc. have been updated and added.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 209 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street & road network. 2 049 464 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes, and other useful Places of Interest numbering 72 663 places. The length of the road graph is 289 858 km.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 301 cities and settlements having an address search and street and road graph. Also, the database of address search in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty has been updated. Now 355 943 unique addresses are available for address search in Kazakhstan. The database of POI has been expanded: the current map contains 23 834 points of interest. The length of the road graph is 1 264 020 km.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q3 2020 release work only with the version 9.13 of Navitel Navigator or next.