NAVITEL® releases Q1 2021 map update for Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan
Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan Q1 2021 maps are now available to the users of Navitel Navigator.
The map of Russia in Q1 2021 release contains 177 206 cities and settlements, including 26 554 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 4 373 144 km. 10 385 871 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes, and other Point of Interest numbering 1 362 780 places.
- Updated the database of the road network, enforcement cameras, alerts about potential danger zones and maintenance services across the whole Russian territory;
- Updated database of POI across the whole Russian territory.
The following cartographic data have been updated:
- Moscow and Moscow region:
- new sections of the Central Ring Road were added;
- added the interchange at the intersection of Leningradskoye Highway and Repin Street in Khimki;
- overpass across the railway tracks in Zhavoronki was added;
- added the field surveys data between the A107 and A108 highways in the southeast of the Moscow region.
- St. Petersburg and Leningrad region:
- updated the road information in the vicinity of St. Petersburg (Repino, Komarovo, Beloostrov, Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Solnechnoye, Shlisselburg, Lebyazhye, Annino) and Zelenogorsk.
- The road network in the towns of the Republic of Karelia has been updated: Belomorsk, Pudozh, Kondopoga.
A massive work has been done to update the address base of settlements as of January 2021 as well as map actualization and road restrictions in the Moscow and Leningrad regions, as well as in large cities of Russia, etc. using the information from the program users, satellite images, and field surveys. The follow information was included:
- updated address base of the city of Moscow (except for "New Moscow");
- up-to-date data on all gas stations in the Moscow region;
- added the names of gardening, cottage settlements, as well as streets in settlements in the Beloostrov, Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Lebyazhye, Annino in Leningrad region;
- digitized and added to the map buildings, POIs and addressing in some rural settlements of the Leningrad region.
The railway network has been updated in all constituent entities of the Far Eastern, Siberian, Ural Federal Districts, as well as in some constituent entities of the Volga and Northwestern Federal Districts.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 209 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street & road network. 2 049 511 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes, and other useful Places of Interest numbering 72 805 places. The length of the road graph is 289 900 km.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 301 cities and settlements having an address search and street and road graph. Also, the database of address search in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty has been updated. Now 355 943 unique addresses are available for address search in Kazakhstan. The database of POI has been expanded: the current map contains 23 834 points of interest. The length of the road graph is 1 264 020 km.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q1 2021 release work only with the version 9.13 of Navitel Navigator or next.