Installation of voice packages
To be able to download new voice packages through the menu of the program the navigation device must be connected to the Internet (GPRS, 3G, Wi-Fi or any other means). Due to size of some files Wi-Fi connection is recommended.
- Start "Navitel Navigator" in the device.
- Select "Menu" → "Settings" → "Regional settings" → "Voice" field.
- A list of voice packages which are available for downloading will be displayed. To install a voice package press the arrow to the right and confirm by pressing "Yes".
- Press "ОК" in the top right corner of the screen.
To install new voice packages follow the instructions listed below.
- Proceed to the "Downloads" section of NAVITEL® website and select "Voice packages" in the left-side part of the screen.
- Choose a language and a voice package by selecting the name of the voice package. Please note that most packages are presented in the .spx format. Files of this format take up less device memory, however not all devices support them.
- Save the archive to a PC.
- Extract files from the archive and save the folder to NavitelContent\Voices\ in the device memory.
- Start "Navitel Navigator" in the device, thenselect "Menu" → "Settings" → "Regional settings" → "Voice" field, select the installed voice package and press "ОК" in the top right corner of the screen.